Terms & Conditions Telefon ART
TERMS AND CONDITIONS SEFF’21 TELEFON ART
1. The Telefon ART competition accepts short reportage films no longer than 10 minutes of running time, made spontaneously with mobile phones or other handheld devices capable of recording video and audio. Film copies need to be submitted via online platform FilmFreeway, Festhome or via an entry form available at the official festival's website providing preview copy (e.g online screener, link to the film on Vimeo, Youtube, etc.). Preview copies can be delivered as well personally or by post to the OFFicyna Association office (al. WojskaPolskiego 90, zip code 70-482 Szczecin) on disk, external hard drive, pen drive, or a download link to email@example.com (in case of digital files). The festival accepts the following formats: MP4, MKV, MOV, also DVD and BR Video. Submitting a work in a format other than those mentioned above must be consulted with the organizer.
2. One competitor may submit a maximum of two films.
3. The deadline for submissions is June 27st, 2021.
4. The submitted works cannot contain unlawful or immoral content. Apart from this, all topics and forms are allowed.
5. The entrant must own the copyright to the submitted films. both the video and audio.
6. Additional material required upon qualifying: a short synopsis in English (90 words max.); dialogue lists in English (if possible); a bio and filmography of the director (please give original titles); film stills (at least three); a photograph of the director (at least one).
7. Failure to comply with points 1-6 will be grounds to reject the submission.
8. The Organizer will only pass the information about the selection outcome to those whose films have been qualified for the Festival program.
9. The films will be presented during the final screening in Szczecin as well as online via vimeo on demand as part of the Szczecin Film Festival '21, and the selected works will be presented during special SEFF on the Road screenings in Polish and German cities.
10. The winner is selected through a voting by the audience members and Jury.
11. The entrant agrees for a free-of-charge presentation of their film during the Telefon ART competition screening and as part of the Szczecin Film Festival '21 program.
12. The Organizer reserves the right to use selected excerpts (up to 3 minutes) from the qualified films for the Festival's promotional-informational purposes (e.g. the Festival trailer, TV broadcasts, etc.).
13. The Organizer reserves the right to use the submitted film and author information on the Festival
website, in social media (e.g. Facebook), as well as in all promotional materials (e.g. the catalogue, the program guide, press kits, etc.).
14. The Organizer reserves the right to use the submitted materials for promotional activities associated with the Festival before, during, and after closing this year's edition.
15. The entrant gives the right to the Organizer to process their personal data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). The transfer of the right to process refers to the personal data of the individuals listed in the entry form and the individuals listed on the payroll, especially the filmmakers. The processed data includes the following: first and last name; electronic mail address. The Organizer is authorized to further transfer the processing of personal data to other parties, to the extent required.
16. Submitting a film to the competition is synonymous with accepting the terms and conditions.
17. The organizer reserves the right to change these terms and conditions.