SEFF Film Forum vol.2
During meeting with our partners from Poland and Germany we will discuss the role of new media in the contemporary world, especially in the context of new “media” generations growing up. We will contemplate what media competence a young user of new media should have, as the media are omnipresent in everyday life, and using them with skill and efficiency is a necessity. In the 21st century, new media competence is equally important as other competences that a child needs to possess. It is essential for effective communication in the modern world, and therefore the ability to communicate information and analyse it in new media is crucial.
BUSINESS EVENT, ENTRANCE ONLY WITH INVITATION
how to get there
- 09:00, Szczecin - Urban Space, SEFF Mini Ready To Fly?
- 10:00 - 11:30, ONLINE, SEFF Mini – Fairytale Therapy
- 10:00, FILM ONLINE, Best of The Best 10:00, 21.10 - 10:00, 26.10
- 10:00, FILM ONLINE, West Pomerania Shorts | 10am, 21.10 - 10am, 26.10
- 10:00, FILM ONLINE, Telephone ART | 10am, 21.10 - 10am, 26.10
- 12:00 - 14:00, EVENT ONLINE, SEFF Film Forum vol.2
- 12:00 - 13:30, ONLINE, SEFF Mini – Fairytale Therapy
- 17:30 - 19:30, EVENT ONLINE, European Competition Blok 4
- 18:00 - 21:00, Český film, Chillout Zone – Director's Night with James Cameron vol.6
- 20:00 - 22:00, EVENT ONLINE, European Competition Blok 5